ASYST Intelligence constantly
searches for talented individuals to join our team.
The characteristics we look for in our staff are:
- A strong sense of responsibility.
Our customers come first and it is our job to ensure
their systems are working smoothly. We will do whatever
is required to ensure this is the case.
- Motivated to learn. Our products
and implementations require honed skills and we promote
a culture of continuous learning.
- Team players – our staff
are supportive of each other and willing to help
out no matter what.
- Non political. We reward achievement
and promote on merit. Internal politics are not tolerated.
- Excellent Communication Our environment
requires strong communication skills such as patience,
understanding and reactivity
If you are interested in a career - in sales, support
or consulting - with a dynamic, growing company, please
send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical and support skills:
- Crystal Reports, Business Objects or MS Reporting
- MS SQL Server, Oracle or other RDBMS
- OLAP cube design tools such as MS Analysis Services
- OLAP front-end tools such as Proclarity, Voyager
or Excel Pivot Tables
- ETL tools such as Data Stage, Data Integrator
or Microsoft DTS/SSIS
- Development tools such as Microsoft .NET or Java
- Any data warehousing experience
- SAP and SAP BW
- Experience in working with/selling business intelligence
solutions in a corporate or midmarket environment.